Domestic Abuse Solicitors

In the UK, one in four women and one in six men will experience domestic abuse in their lifetime.

Domestic abuse takes many different forms. It includes not only domestic violence, but also emotional/financial abuse and controlling behaviour. Not only that, but the relationship someone has with their abuser can be complex. Our family law solicitors understand this and will always act in a sensitive and understanding way to ensure the best result for you.

Domestic Abuse-Related Orders

There are various emergency applications which can be made to protect you and your children. Occupation orders can be obtained to exclude or restrict your partner’s occupation of the family home. Non-molestation orders can also be used to provide personal protection from abusive behaviour. Both orders can be obtained on an emergency basis, and we can help you with this. As this is a complex area of law it is vital to have a family lawyer who understands the legal landscape and acts with the utmost care in respect of your concerns.

Call Slater Heelis for Legal Advice on Domestic Abuse Cases

We have qualified lawyers that can advise you on any matters relating to any form of domestic abuse. Please contact the team in our Sale or Manchester city centre locations on 0161 969 3131 or email a member of the team.

We’re committed to transparency over our fees – you can view them here. For residential conveyancing, you can get an instant quote here.