Slips, Trips & Falls

If you’ve suffered injuries through slips, trips and falls, our team of specialist solicitors can help you with your claim.

If you've fallen in a public place or at work and suffered injuries as a result, you may able to claim compensation. The personal injury team at Slater Heelis has the experience and the expertise to make sure your claim is successful.

Get in touch Call on 0161 969 3131

Falls in Public

Local authorities are supposed to make sure that roads and pavements are safe for pedestrians to walk on. They have a duty to put in place a system of inspection and maintenance which complies with the relevant code of practice. If you’ve had a fall because they’ve failed to do that, you can make a claim. We know the arguments local authorities put forward when disputing claims and we know how to deal with them.

Falls at Work

Everyone should be able to work without having to worry about having an accident such as a fall, no matter whether you work in an office or on a building site. Your employer has a legal responsibility to ensure that your working environment is safe and that you are not exposed to the risk of injury. If your employer has failed to make your workplace safe and you are injured as a result, you have the right to claim compensation. If you’ve had to take time off work because of your injuries, you can claim for any loss of earnings.

Discuss Your Accident with Slater Heelis

Our specialist personal injury solicitors handle many claims every year. To discuss your accident and how we can help with your claim, call us today on 0161 969 3131. You can also make an online enquiry through our contact form – which is easy to fill out, and we aim to get back to every enquiry within four business hours.

Meet the team

Our specialists in personal injury law are looking forward to helping you.

Talk to one of our team
members on 0161 969 3131