Specialisms / areas of expertise:
David is a highly experienced property solicitor, with an honours degree in law, psychology, and information systems. David completed the Common Professional Examination and Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Chester and qualified as a solicitor in 2007. David specialises in residential conveyancing where he has been working since 2005. David’s extensive experience includes:
- Freehold and Leasehold sale and purchase;
- Acting on behalf of purchasers of off-plan newbuild properties;
- Help to Buy schemes;
- Auction – sale and purchase;
- Buy to let purchase;
- Investor purchases;
- First time buyer purchase;
- Shared ownership sales and purchase;
- Transfers of equity;
- Acting for commercial lenders in refinancing;
- Acting for small developers in the sale of newbuild plots.
David also has a background in finance, including mortgages, and wealth management prior to moving into Law.
He has a reputation for seeking practical solutions and offering down to earth guidance and advice at each step of the way.
David will also help you through the conveyancing process whether you have moved before or this is your first step on the property ladder.
In his spare time David is a keen squash player and cyclist. He also enjoys playing snooker and is currently learning to play golf (as yet badly!).