Siân is a Solicitor with over 16 years post qualification experience in dealing with a wide range of criminal, regulatory and compliance matters. Her areas of expertise include:
- Representing individuals and corporates in connection with serious crime and fraud investigations and prosecutions brought by a variety of agencies
- Assisting and advising both individuals and corporates in relation to proceedings under the Proceeds of Crime Act
- Providing advice and assistance to individuals and corporates in relation to civil disputes with HM Revenue & Customs and Tax Tribunal Proceedings
- Providing advice and assistance to companies facing regulatory enforcement proceedings and prosecutions
- Representing individuals in connection with professional disciplinary proceedings
Siân also supports companies in relation to crime prevention. This includes assisting companies in undertaking internal investigations into suspected wrongdoing. She can advise on reporting obligations and the provision of compliance advice and training in relation to AML and anti-bribery & corruption issues.