|OUR KEY PEOPLE
Mark Heptinstall, Partner & Collaborative Lawyer
Kate Rayner, Partner & Collaborative Lawyer
Mike Hamlin, Partner & Joint Head of Family
Wendy Buckley, Consultant Solicitor & Mediator
Helen Thompson, Consultant
Whether you are married or living with your partner, you probably never thought you would need to consider separating, divorcing or dissolving your civil partnership.
During what can be an emotional and stressful time, we deal with your family matters in a sensitive and practical manner. We stay focused on helping you to achieve an amicable resolution if possible, whilst protecting your best interests. In fact, from the moment we are appointed, you can rely on us for genuine support and uncomplicated advice so you have one less thing to worry about.
We aim to provide our advice as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible and will help you to choose the route that is best for you:
MEDIATION: both parties meet with an impartial mediator and agree the best possible outcome for all concerned
COLLABORATIVE: both parties appoint their own independent solicitor but have joint meetings and agree the best way forward for all concerned
TRADITIONAL: both parties communicate through their solicitors to reach an agreement or ultimately the court decides.
We offer a FREE, initial consultation with one of our specialist family lawyers, either by telephone or in person at our offices, at your convenience.
For uncontested divorces, we also offer a highly competitive, fixed fee package of £500 + VAT, Court Fees and other disbursements.
We can assist with and advise on:
• Civil partnership dissolutions
• Separation and separation agreements
• Judicial separation
• Family property and finances, specialising in high-net worth cases, inherited wealth, family trusts and business assets
• Preservation or return of family monies
• Issues surrounding children including residence, contact, parental responsibility and change of name
• Child maintenance (including overseas parents)
• Claims arising under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989
• Domestic abuse/violence
• Enforcement and variation of court orders
• Jurisdictional issues
• Cohabitation agreements
• Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
• Pre-civil partnership and post-civil partnership agreements
• Claims arising following cohabitation under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
• Inheritance Act claims
Our Highly Experienced Team of Family & Divorce Mediation Experts will help you efficiently and quickly as possible. Call Today to find out more.
Are you interested in receiving our monthly newsletter?
If yes please enter your email address below -
Terms & Conditions l Disclaimer l Accessibility
Slater Heelis LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales with registered number OC371694 and whose registered
office is at Lloyds Bank Buildings, 16 School Road, Sale, Cheshire M33 7XP.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and governed
by the SRA Code of Conduct (details of which can be found
at www.sra.org.uk/handbook). Our VAT number is 727 0283 44.