- Defending claims in Employment Tribunals and pursuing injunctions in the High Court relating to the enforcement of restrictive covenants;
- Advising on large scale, complex TUPE and collective redundancy exercises
- Providing employment law support on corporate transactions
- Everyday HR advice on matters such as disciplinaries and grievances
- Advising on the removal of senior executives and employees
- Negotiating exit packages through settlement agreements
- Providing all your HR documentation from employment contracts to handbooks
Clients stay with us because we offer clear and concise commercial advice with a quick turnaround. We are valued by the businesses we represent as trusted commercial advisors and work with key stakeholders, rather than for them.
Keeping your business ahead of the curve
Employment law is constantly evolving, which makes up-to-date knowledge an essential consideration for all employers. Our employment lawyers understand exactly how these changes impact your business and as well as advising you in relation to specific needs also provide regular email updates and complimentary seminars to ensure you are ahead of the game.
We build lasting relationships with business owners, senior directors and HR representatives because this allows us to manage potential risks and add commercial value at every turn.
Should an employment issue lead into other legal areas, our cross-practice specialists are able to keep the bigger picture in mind to provide expert advice that spans multiple areas of law.
Alternatively, if you’re an employee looking for legal advice with a workplace grievance or dispute, our team would be happy to help.