|OUR KEY PEOPLE
Chris Partington, TEP Partner & Head of Private Client
David Slack, Associate Chartered Legal Executive
David Bevan, TEP Associate
wills, trusts & probate
Our specialist team provides high quality legal advice for all your wills, trusts and probate matters. We can help you to:
• Deal with all estate matters following the death of a loved one
• Make appropriate plans for the transfer of your wealth
• Protect your financial security
• Exercise choice and control over your own financial affairs
• Advise on control of financial affairs of the elderly and vulnerable
Whether you need a simple or a complex will, we can help you make the right decisions for the transfer of your estate. We ensure that we understand the provisions you wish to make for your loved ones, giving you the peace of mind that your assets will go to the right people. Better still, we include tax planning advice to help minimise your inheritance tax (IHT) liability.
Our wills service takes into account the following areas that you may wish to consider:
• Indicating your preferred funeral arrangements
• Choosing who receives your possessions or property
• Appointing executors to administer your estate
• Creating trusts for children or other family members
• Appointing guardians for your children
• Making gifts of money or property to family, friends or favourite charities
• Reducing your inheritance tax (IHT) liabilities.
As members of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) a national organisation specialising in the provision of legal services for older people and their carers, we offer the reassurance of dealing with caring legal advisers with specific expertise to meet your needs.
Our full range of services includes:
• Preparation of wills
• Review and updating of existing wills
• Estate and inheritance tax (IHT) planning
• Administration of estates and probate
• Drafting and administration of trusts
• Inheritance Act and disputed estate claims
• Lasting powers of attorney
• Registration of enduring powers of attorney
• Court of protection applications
Are you interested in receiving our monthly newsletter?
If yes please enter your email address below -
Terms & Conditions l Disclaimer l Accessibility
Slater Heelis LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales with registered number OC371694 and whose registered
office is at Lloyds Bank Buildings, 16 School Road, Sale, Cheshire M33 7XP.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and governed
by the SRA Code of Conduct (details of which can be found
at www.sra.org.uk/handbook). Our VAT number is 727 0283 44.